Monday, June 22, 2009

Goodbye Teacher Beth

Today was my last day of school. I leave on a plane tomorrow. But, before I left, the school surprised me with a going away presentation. Most of the classes had a song or poem to present as a farewell wish. Despite the challenges teaching in Uganda, I was sad to see my time with the kids end. They drive me crazy, but I love 'em just the same...


A special song from P1:


I was also given a number of gifts before I left. How sweet are they!! They are always so appreciative of everything you do.


It was a great feeling to be appreciated, but it makes it that much harder to leave. I'm excited to go home to the US, but I'll miss all the relationships that I built here.

1 comment:

Liz Thomson said...

Aww, Beth! Look at all the lives you touched! So proud of you - you are braver than I! :) Way to go - can't wait to see you again!