Saturday, June 20, 2009

Maranatha Christian School...part 2

It can be slightly embarrassing having your mom walk around with you taking photos of all the "normal sights" I see and the people I have to walk by or work with on a daily basis. However, I'm definitely glad she did now that it's all over because I have some great photos to remember what life is like here in Uganda! This is a typical shop along the road to school.
A day is not complete without walking past the boda drivers and being propositioned in one way or another.

I'm winding up my last few days at school, and thought I'd post a few extra pics of Maranatha Christian School. This is where I spent a lot of my time over the last year... thanks mom for the pictures!
This is the upper primary school building and admin offices. This is the school kitchen!!

A few of the P3 kids after a reading lesson. This is at Christopher House Ministries, where the kids learn music, drama, art, and sports.

No comments: