Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Uprisings

The P4 class has started protesting, well kinda. They just all whine and complain that I never take them to the library and can I please make another group with them in it. While I wouldn't mind making more groups if I had more opportunities to pull groups from class, this isn't possible. I'm limited to taking groups during English, Reading/Writing (which only happens like twice a week), or P.E. (since they don't actually do anything for PE). So, as it is, I only see each of my four groups 4 times a week, on a good week. I even got a very sad note from one boy who wants to come the library but isn't in one of my groups. I can't make everyone happy...

2 comments:

dc said...

At least you're popular! It's not like they're all... I don't want to be with Beth! :)

Love you!

Liz Thomson said...

Lame! I agree with Dani. We all knew that you would be the bestest teacher there! Glad they see it too! :)