Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some Pictures

To the disappointment of some, I was not able to upload the aerobics video to blogger yet. But, here is, at least, a couple still photos to give you an idea of what it is like. I know the pics are great, but notice people facing in all directions! haha!

A couple people also asked me to include some pictures of my new room. Well, I've been in it for a few weeks now, but I guess it's still new :) I moved out of the original room when another guy from the USA came to stay for the next 4 months. He couldn't go in the outside room because there were already two girls (the Ugandan girls I live with) outside. Not bad...it's actually a little quieter out there, except for the rooster!

Any other picture requests? I'll take some of the school I'm working at soon. I'm also going to visit a couple rural schools next week, so maybe some from there. Let me know and I'll do my best to include more photos!

1 comment:

Becky Freeman said...

I have a small picture request: one of your best Puma face! Grrrr!
I think I may miss that the most roll dog!